Proactive investorsLogo Proactive Investors Germany Website

Search field
Get Adobe Flash Player Download
Flash
Player ►

And
Enable
Javascript

Additional information
Weitere Informationen
Markt: AIM
Sektor: Arzneimittel
EPIC: MTL
Nachrichten:
Website: Metals Exploration
weitere Artikel:

Metals Exploration

Metals Exploration is a natural resources exploration and development company operating in the Pacific Rim, with particular focus on the Philippines.

The Company’s principle asset is the Runruno gold-molybdenum project on the island of Luzon in the northern Philippines. The Company acquired the project in February 2005 and holds an 85% interest with an exclusive option over the remaining 15%.

Bitte klicken Sie hier um künftige Artikel über Metals Exploration zu bekommen.
You need the Flash Player version 8.0.0.0 or higher and a JavaScript enabled browser to view this content